I gave birth to my son on the 10 of December in 2006. I am only 19 and I have stretchmarks all over my stomach with a ugly pooch....My stomach is small but it still has a ugly pooch that comes over my pants when I sit down. Right now I am not worried about my stretchmarks, I am just worried about this extra skin or whatever it is. I have already tryed, well still trying, to do sit ups, it has been ar and more, and they have not benefiting me any. Im too young to be looking all saggy and out of shape. I only weigh 131 pounds. Can someone please tell me what I need to do!!!!..............

Well, it's almost exactly a year later & I am now in ur shoes. Tho i have birth nov 2009 and I am 19. Did u lose the stretch marks and saggy stomach...cuz this is annoying me. I did the sit ups as well.

I can totally relate...the strech marks all over my stomach and saggy stomach and am only 19 and yes, I have tried the sit ups. Did anything work 4 u? I could use the help now...:-(

I am going through the same things you were going through now almost a year ago. I am 19, strech marks all over my stomach...and yes, the ugly saggy stomach that I have tried constantly to get rid of. Did you find a solution?

Hello...
First of all you have to try diet and exercise if you don't get any effect from than simplest way is to go for liposuction surgery which is easy and safe....

The best way to get rid of post-birth sag is to start doing cardio and exercise. You also do have to make changes to your diet so you aren't undoing all your hard work. You cannot do situps to get rid of a gut, whether you're pregnant, overweight, or just lazy! You have to lose weight overall to affect your total body fat percentage. I think it'd be a good idea to check with your physician about a fitness plan and then get started on one. I wish you all the best in tightening up those tummies. Keep us posted on your progress!

I keep hearing of acai berry and people have really lost weight by it, but cud it b safe for nursing moms like me tryn 2 lose weight like me?> it is all natural...have u tried it?

Acai berry isn't any more effective than just changing your diet. I don't think it's a good idea to take substances like that while you're nursing anyway. What you eat is what the baby eats right now, so stick to good old-fashioned food. I don't think that the all-natural aspect of it matters anyway--after all, caffeine is natural and it can still affect your baby! I think you're best sticking to exercise and diet. Boring, I know. But it's a surefire way to lose weight.

i would recommend you to use the lemon or orange peel powder as paste to apply on the stretch mark and i think it will help you out. it helped me so i suggested you but be careful if you find any irritation then do avoid it instantly as if you have sensitive skin then it might create chaos for you and soon

hi, i also just gave birth in march. wear a corset as often as you can after gave birth. Too much crunches will make the seperation of skin to stomach even wider.

i had a baby in nov of 2008 i still have stretch marks from my belly button down and my stomach is still saggy,.....i recently got a wii and an ab lounge...lol i know it sounds funny but all the baseball playing and boxing on top of my ab working is starting to slowly tighten my stomach up...it looks so much better now...and just to tell you loosing weight doesnt make the saggy skin go away..it makes it saggier...i weigh 120 lbs and i still have a pooch but i feel more secure about wearing a bathing suit this year.....good luck to all of you wish me luck too

hi. i'm 24, had my 2nd child last december 2009, my 1st i had in september 2005. After my first, i had the same problems, extra skin and stretchmarks. after my second, i feel like it got worse.. there was more loose skin and wearing a girdle to hide it after my first only made my stretchmarks more defined. so for my 2nd, i decided not to wear one.. the stretchmarks are still there after almost a year after giving birth but the skin.. i look 4 mths pregnant! i'm a flat 5" and i weigh 98 lbs... i used to be fit since i used to swim a lot but now, the tummy skin is just really unappealing.. i've been reading other posts and articles about how to get rid of it but it seems the only way to really get rid of it is thru surgery. :-(

I am 22 year old mom and i started my pregnancy with 115 pounds and finished it with 200 pounds. after I gave birth I lost all the weight I gained with the pregnancy and 2 years later I am 125 pounds however I have not managed to loose the extra saggy skin in my stomach. It feels horrible and I hate it I have tried everything I work out everyday for an hour I work on my abs everyday and find no results. I guess the only solution to the saggy skin is surgery. thats a bummer ! its horrible to be so young and loos all the extra weight and still not fix that extra saggy skin lol. good luck to everyone .

I gained 52 lbs with both of my pregnancies, and both times, went back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 110 lbs. After my second son, born April 2010, I have that lower gut, like I'm bloated, and I have that excess skin where I look tight when I'm standing erect, but when I sit down, it scrunches up and wrinkles. Just this morning, I was doing a plank move, and I caught a glimpse of my tummy skin just hanging there! My muscles are pretty tight underneath, so that's why I'm on here! To find out how to get rid of my skin. Well....it seems like surgery's the answer. I'm going in for a boob job at the end of July (I also nursed both my boys for 16 and 12 months), so I'll inquire about removing this skin then! In the mean time....ANY advice is appreciated!