My wife is 26 and has been getting lightheaded and heart palpitations for the past month, one night it was so bad she had to go to ER. The run blood tests, EKG , CT scan and found she has a 7 MM choroid cyst on her brain. The hospital sent the results from the ER to her doctor and he told her to go home because it was nothing to worry about because it was small and could not be causing the symptoms she is having. We have been to the ENT doctor and she found nothing wrong but my wife is still having the same symptoms and her heart palpitations are getting worse. What could the problem be? Is our doctor crazy for not giving the cyst credit for the problems she is having? Thanks for any advice, Gary.

Hi Gary my daughter was diagnose with 7mm cyst on the left side of her brain they was told it was to small to cause any kind of pain 7mm is microscopic so I hope this help a little

Was there any update?