Hey there guys. My sister is having problems with heart palpitations. She is really nervous girl and this is the reason why she got them at the first place. I remember that her husband was always telling her to calm down, to be less stressed because this can only cause a damage to her. But no! Until she got those palpitations, she was not calm. Now she is fine, she is not (that) stressed anymore, but we are trying to find the adequate treatment option for her. Can you tell me how to treat heart palpitations caused by stress? What is the best cure? 

Good day there. I have this problem, I have heart palpitations that are caused by the stress. I know that it is my fault but now there is no cure for it. i can't do nothing but try to treat it. First, it is very important to find the underlying cause - if this is stress for real, than you don't need to seek anymore. The second thing is that you need to talk to your doctor about it. He will tell you some tips that you need to know. You need to try to be less stressed, you need to find some activity that is going to help you relax yourself. That is just one of the ways. Good luck.

Good day there. One of the most common causes of heart palpitations is anxiety. If you're nervous or stressed out a lot during the day, your brain releases hormones that can cause your heart to pound. If anxiety is to blame, you may have some other symptoms too. Those symptoms can be sudden sweating or an upset stomach and you might even feel lightheaded or have trouble breathing. In a lot of the cases you might not even realize that you are nervous. But to treat it you need to be less stressed out. That is the best cure. Good luck. 

Hey there. A lot of heart palpitations are caused by the stress and that is something that you need to treat. Thanks God, a lot of heart palpitations are harmless and they can’t make any damage, but still that doesn’t meant that you should not keep it under the control. There are a several ways how to treat it, but you should at the first place stop to be stressed for several reasons. Stress can only make damage for you.  Also, maybe it sounds silly for you but you need to change your lifestyle – you need to take care of what you are eating, what you drink, do you take alcohol. That all is very important.

Greetings everyone. I think that you can't treat them. I have heart palpitations that are caused by the stress and I got it when my mom died. Since that day I just can't recover myself. I have tried anything to treat it but nothing helped me. True, I keep it under the control and that is the good thing, but I would like to treat it once for ever. I have tried to drink some herbal medications but still nothing. So, I think that once you get it, it is very important to tkeep it under the control. Have a nice day .

Hey there everyone. Maybe it is going to sound silly what am I saying to you, but I have heard that there is one technique that is very helpful. In the case when you are having heart palpitations, splashing cold water on your face or taking a cold shower shocks your body and resets your normal heart rhythm.  I am sure this works for some people, but to be completely honest to you,  I just hate taking cold showers, I hate splashing cold water on my face,  so I believe that I would faint before I do anything for me.