Hi, my husband had a white spot on his fingernail that turned into a yellow, crumbly nail without shape. I guess this is a nail fungus, but I’m not shore what should be used with this condition. Any suggestions?

Hi, I had a nail fungus few months ago. My doctor told me it could be caused by being a long time in sweaty shoes, or because of the showers in the swimming polls, that are often not cleaned well. Two of my toenails were affected. They became brown, because of debris building up under them. I treated nail fungus with leucatin spray. It really helped me, faster then I expected. My nail fungus was cured after only 10 days of usage. I was amazed with its efficacy, because I heard too many times that it takes plenty of time to cure nail fungus. There are some other drugs too, like sporanox, diflucan and lamisil.