Hi, few weeks ago, I noticed a white spot on my toenail. I thought it will pass on its own, but it got only worse. My nail is discolored and I think I got a nail fungus. Can I use leucatin for this condition?

Hi, leucatin cured my nail fungus very quickly. I saw it on the internet and decided to try it. I didn’t regret it! My fingernail was yellow with crumbling edges. Not only it looked really bad, it hurt a little too. I guess a got nail fungus because I spent a lot of time in my shoes, which can be very warm and unpleasant. Leucatin can be found as an oral tablet and a spray solution. I chose a spray, because I thought it would be more effective. I haven’t used it for ten days, and I already saw the results. After two weeks, my nail fungus was cured. Leucatin is an all-natural nail fungus treatment, and I was surprised that it worked so well.

To help prevent nail fungus and reduce recurrent infections, practice good hand and foot hygiene by following these steps:

* Keep your nails short, dry and clean.
* Trim nails straight across and file down thickened areas.
* Thoroughly dry your hands and feet, including between your toes, after bathing.
* Wear appropriate socks. Synthetic socks that wick away moisture may keep your feet dryer than do cotton or wool socks (you can also wear synthetic socks underneath other socks). Change them often, especially if your feet sweat excessively. Take your shoes off occasionally during the day and after exercise. Alternate closed-toe shoes with open-toed shoes.
* Use an antifungal spray or powder. Spray or sprinkle your feet and the insides of your shoes.