Mild narcolepsy is apparently much more common than we think. I am interested in knowing what the side effects normally are of the medication that is prescribed for mild cases of narcolepsy. I have heard that some of these can even cause vasculitis. Is that true? Can you give me any more information about this?

You confuse me a little bit when you talk about mild cases of narcolepsy. What do you mean by that? You see, some cases of narcolepsy are so mild that no treatment is necessary and the person can just continue living their life normally, like before the diagnosis. So you could perhaps clarify?

Can I barge in with a small question for you guys? If there is such a person with a so called "mild case" of narcolepsy, as discussed above, then would such a person be allowed to have a driving license and drive a car, or not? If the answer is in the affirmative, I understand why they say cars are that much more dangerous than airplanes...