I'm looking for anatural alternative to xanax. now I'm taking xanax on an as needed basis, and when my anxiety gets really bad I find myself taking 1mg/day.This calms my nerves and it gives me back my appetite, and relieves my anxiety related digestive problems

I know that valerian capsules can be useful, also kava Calms Forte, Seredyn and Rescue Remedy are natural alternatives. I'm hoping to find the one that most resembles xanax's effects, because that seems to be the only thing working for me right now. It is really great hearing from someone who has actually tried xanax.

When I was in rehab they gave me a product from Saylor Medical called Musolaxin. It was excellent.

Hi.
You may feel like the anxiety in your life is out of your control, but you can always control the way you respond.Sound nutrition so heavily influences our hormones and transmitters — it’s simply a must. Eat the majority of your protein early in the day; choose whole, nutrient-rich foods with a low glycemic index; and don’t let yourself get too full or too hungry — three simple precepts to normalize your two major hormones, insulin and cortisol, which in turn will help optimize your neurotransmitters and balance your sex hormones.