hello. For the last year, I am using some antibiotics, pills, I don't know what to do to get rid of heartburn that I was diagnosed exactly one year ago. I think that I don't feel any progress, even if my doctor told me that there is a progress. I just can't see it. I am really into to find some natural remedies because I believe that they are good and that those remedies can help me. but unfortunately, I don't know any of those natural things. What are the best natural remedies for heartburn and severe acid reflux? Help me, please. Give me an advice. 

the best remedy for severe acid reflux is definitely an acid reflux diet. I think that there is no specific cure for heartburn, but you should read labels in order to find some ingredients that actually can help you. Some of those herbs or ingredients whatever are caraway, clown\s mustard plan, German chamomile, lemon balm, peppermint, milk thistle, etc.  According to some researchers, those are the best ingredients that can help you. I would focus on finding them somewhere, maybe you can ask in the drug store, I am sure that they will help you find your best choice. Good luck there. 

Celebrity

Those are the ingredients that you are really hard to find. Sure, maybe someone in the drug store can help you. I was searching for them as well, but I didn't found it anywhere. So, the pharmacist from the pharmacy store told me about melatonin. That is actually a supplement used to aid sleep, which is also good for me since I have sleeping issues. Also, this medication has been suggested to help relieve heartburn. Some researchers are not for it, but I have tried it and I have a nice experience with it. But, one tip, Before you decide to take any herbal remedy or supplement, check with your doctor because of some positive side - effects. 

Hello guys. So, I have heard one thing and I don't know am I right or wrong about this, but I have heard that chewing gum can actually help in this. Maybe this is a little bit weird since chewing gums are just for chewing, but I was reading about this a lot and if this can help, it is a really good thing, since I am gum addicted. I do know that a gum stimulates the production of saliva, which is an acid buffer. In case if you didn't know, chewing gum makes you swallow more often and this is actually a good thing because it pushes those nasty acids back out of your esophagus. Also, they had to be sugar - free. Anyone knows more about this?

I am not sure about this chewing gum thing, but sure you can try if you are into this. I would not lean on that indeed, but it is your choice. You can try by using aloe. We all are aware of the benefits that this plan has, especially because this is a plant usually used to soothe burns and because of this, it could do the same thing for your stomachs. Also, Aloe Vera juice reduces inflammation so it can reduce the pain in your stomach, offering you a relief. Baking soda is also a good thing because you can put it in every one of your meals.