does having acid reflux mean i have some kinda cancer?

no acid reflux has nothing to do with cancer so dont worry about that. 

Acid reflux is when acid from the stomach leaks up into the gullet (oesophagus). This may cause heartburn and other symptoms. A drug which reduces the amount of acid made in your stomach is a common treatment and usually works well. Some people take short courses of medication when symptoms flare up. Some people need long-term daily medication to keep symptoms away.

can i ask which treatment that is?

you will need to go to your doctor as he/she will asess your situation and give the right type of medicaation to you.

which usually is just some tablets.

im takin them but there not workin

my doctor a specialist told me you can get Esophageal cancer from Acid Reflux unless ur a Doctor don't be telling people Acid Reflux has nothing to do with cancer , so stop giving advise about things you don't know about.i have Acid Reflux for many years and with my symtoms am a candidate for Esophageal Cancer so shut up