I feel like there is something stuck in my throat. I have had a cat scan of the throat and the specialist says that I have acid reflux and has referred me to a gastroenterologist. I don't have any feelings of acid reflux pain or discomfort. Can I have acid reflux causing my throat to feel like there is an obstruction(food sticks)? without haveing pain my my esaphagus?I take antacids that don't help the throat pain.

I have the same problem but mine is worse. I have stomache spasms do to my reflux. Stay away from sodas and anything the has high acidity in them. Also i was told to chew gum it helps reduce the acids in your stomache cause siliva helps to break acids down. :D

My boyfriend and I went to see this medicine man and we both had incredible skepticism and a sense of humor about it. My boyfriend has suffered from acid reflux disease since he was a young teen. Throwing up 5 out of 7 mornings of the week. The doctors loaded him up on all those prescription drugs for it that have a huge warning on them "DO NOT TAKE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS" and he had taken them for 10 years. The Ayurveda medicine man told him to take 1 oz. aloe vera gel 3 times a day before each meal and 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder with H2O. After 2 days of taking this, he has completely been relieved. His new quality of life is priceless. But everyone is different so i would suggest finding your own Ayurveda medicine man so he can tell you the dosages. The best aloe vera for my boyfriend was from the puritan pride website. Just give it a chance, my boyfriend really didnt want to but it worked miracles for him.

What kind of prescription drugs was your boyfriend prescribed? I'd like to learn a little more about this story!

he was on zantac, prolisec, nexium, i mean the list goes on... but his whole family has terribly acid reflux, and he no longer suffers at all so i suggest finding a Ayurveda practitioner. it changed both of our lives. any more questions just ask!

Wow! That's really incredible. Thanks for telling me so much about it. I really appreciated learning about it. I'm glad he's doing better too.