How can we control diabetes by Ayurvedic herbs? I live alone with my 14 years old daughter and have both have problems with sugar level. Please help me! I don’t have anything in the house now except meds and I have heard that Ayurvedic treatments help with these sorts of conditions.

I am not an expert in Ayurvedic treatments, but I know that below Ayurvedic herbs help you control your sugar level. Chromium is an essential trace mineral. It plays a major role in sugar metabolism, type 2 diabetes, and dose 200 to 400 mcg per day. Gymnema, an Ayurvedic herb that is believed to have a marked effect on blood sugar control, for mild cases of type 2, in conjunction with standard treatments, a typical dose range is 400 to 600 mg per day. Vanadium is an essential trace mineral that may mimic insulin to help regulate blood sugar, in black pepper, dill seed, and unsaturated vegetable oil, as well as in vitamin supplements. Fenugreek is a spice and it can reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels in people with diabetes. I hope this helps!