HI i am 33 years old house wife. i am suffering from diabetes for the last 2 years. I do regular yoga but sugar is not under control and my bp remains high.  Is there any herbal medicine to cure diabeties ?

It happens with diabetic patient. Please take care. If your sugar rising up allot then please concern with doctor.

Diabetes due to bad diet habit and do not performed work etc daily routine in right time.

The following may help you: eating 1 to 3 cups of any type of beans (except canned baked beans) or lentils, adding cinnamon (2 half teaspoons twice daily), and drinking lemon water (1 cup containing the juice of ½ a lemon twice daily). Some people say a tablespoon of vinegar taken daily might help, too.

Lastly, eating 1 ounce of dark chocolate daily, containing 70% or more cocoa solids, will reduce blood pressure naturally in about 2 to 4 weeks!