I'm only 24 and I already have lots of grey hair. I know that there are lots of dyes on the market, but I am thinking it is far too early for me to be going grey! What can be causing this? Are there any natural cures for this grey hair? Have you tried anything similar? Can you let me know how it went?

I think there any no natural cures for grey hair. Only dying..

Please take Indian Gooseberry(Amla)in natural form and also in dry form mixed with coconut oil then apply on your hair after the last rinse of bath

Hello there,

since you are only 24 and you have gray hair I presume that the cause of it is either genetics (if your father has gray hair when he was in your age than there is nothing you can do about it) or excessive stress.

If you try to use some “natural” cures you will probably only trow away your money because this products are working until your hair grows again and this is the same thing with dye as well. And important fact is that dye is much cheaper than the products for getting back natural color of the hair.

I hope that you will find the best solution for your problem. Good luck. 

yes as concern as reversing grey hair there is one way which we already tried over .this is about six month naturally herbs project.hard to follow , its work on me..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use