My nice is 9 months old at the moment and she has already been diagnosed with eczema. I am sure some of that has something to do with the fact that her parents are not particularly healthy and have some bad habits. They also started my niece on solids really early, which I know is linked to eczema. Anyway, I want to be supportive and try and help my niece be rid of her eczema, which is obviously causing her a lot of itching and discomfort. Can you tell me about any natural ways to cure eczema?

Let me tell you that eczema is often a hereditary condition, and mostly not caused by something that the parents of a child did or did not do. Flax seed oil is one of the options in the bag of tricks that people like to use for eczema. Rubbing a generous quantity of this onto the spots of skin where eczema is present reduces and perhaps even eliminates eczema in many people.