my cousin was recently diagnosed with very invasive form of ovarian cancer and of course, she is going to go through conventional treatment with surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, but we also read some info about German new medicine for cancer which is based on the idea that cancer is caused by some recent shocking event that happened (and she did have miscarriage just two months prior to diagnosis).

What we’re wondering, though, is - how does German new medicine treats and cures people with cancer? Are there any resources or success stories?

I was looking into the same subject after my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, as well. Or, to be more precise, we started researching alternatives after she had first recurrence, despite surgery and adjuvant chemotherapy.

To be honest, as far as the treatment procedure goes with this German new medicine goes, it seems only to be resolving the conflict by some kind of psychotherapeutic talk to the GNM practitioner. Even on their official site there are no detailed descriptions of the treatment, only what causes the disease in sciency lingo.

In GNM, a german new medicine practitioner does not treat the disease process per say. What the GNM practitioner does is help to uncover the conflict-shock. Since the identification and the psyche’s release of the conflict is essential to recovery, during a consultation they direct the focus to the specific moment in time that the biological program was set into motion. Protocol in GNM involves a form of an investigative dialogue or emotional detective work specifically directed to search the consciousness and unearth the biological conflict, if appropriate. They focus on its identification and resolution only. Personally, I’m is a pragmatist rather than a dogmatist. It’s not about who’s right, but rather what works and what is needed in any given scenario. This is why I encourage a participant to always, always, always continue discussions and consultation with their family and physician(s) in order to determine the proper and correct treatment protocol. I would never encourage a client to abstain from or stop conventional western medical treatments. I always say, leave the doctoring to the medical experts, yet support the client emotionally by resolving the root issue that originated in the consciousness. Rather than critique another protocol, it is best to work alongside of it. Do what’s right in any given situation, not what’s simply a fad or passing trend. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use