Hi
I have a problem, I ususlly had a normal period with hardy any pain, but I got married about a year ago, and now we`re trying to get pregnant, and since past 4 months, I've been having problem, period pains around the time I expect my period and heavy heavy nausea, but the last two months were just too much, and always felt nausea. it even got so bad that thinking of any type of food or seeing it made me sick, I went to a doc, he thought it might be pregnancy, and said we should wait a few weeks and the have a test, but my period came and that means no pregnancy,and thats what worries me, what can it possible be?, I have bad nausea for a week before my periods come.

This happened to me but really not to such extent. I always have some sort of PMS symptom, but it rarely is nausea these days. Anyways, I know how bad it can get. Change of hormones before your period is the cause. Because same hormones are responsible for ovulation, pregnancy and many other things symptoms of hormonal imbalance is similar in pregnancy and in PMS. Breast tenderness, appetite changes and food cravings, abdominal bloating and nausea can all be part of PMS. All of these symptoms are much more prominent when you have what is called polycystic ovaries – maybe your gynecologist should check for condition like that, if he already hasn’t.