Hi everyone, My names Lishaa. I already have one little girl who is 18month old. Anyways.. I had the implant in my arm for a year and had it out in March. I had a two day bleeding but really light. Lately, ive been feeling... Bloated, got really bad headaches, alot of nose bleeds, peeing alot, nausea, my breasts have been feeling sore and my husband and i noticed there are bigger (only sore last fee days) and i also havent been on this month. Could i be pregnant? We are wanting another baby thats why i had implant taken out. I have taken a few home pregnancy tests but all negative. When i was pregnant with my little girl i had taken loads of pregnancy tests every week and came back negative until i was 8weeks pregnant. Could anyone help me please? Any advice is always helpful :) Thank you all.

Hi Lishaa,

Remember that these could be PMS signs as well.

Your hormones also need to time to get back to normal after getting the implant out.

So it is hard to say if you are or not pregnant.  Time will tell.

Good luck and hope this helps

Whats PMS mean please?

I understand. It dont feel like im due my period though. Ive already missed my period date and not getting period cramps. Its around my tummy and sides now. It feels like pregnancy but was hoping someone else has the same :)

Maybe repost this question again and I won't answer again.

Good luck.