Helo. 

I wake up with nausea and dry heave for the first 5-10 minutes and tehn get on. im good as long as I dont eat anything. my stomach is almost flat and as soon as i eat or drink it bloats up to 6 month pregnant status. I want to vomit after eating and if I burp I usually do. I vomit riht in the middle of conversations and car rides. I live with it at best. reading you posts are casuing alarm since I do not want any of the disorders there are out there. But i need releif, i have to hide my tummy if i eat out or i just go an throw it all up on the burp. my husband has and an ex has joked aout me being bulemic, its slightly hurtful as I am over 200 pounds. thsi is a nuisance to me and i would like to know if anyone else has my symptoms. i am not as fatigued as most have stated , no diarrhea and no heartburn, sometimes but not lke the bloating and fullness. 

Hi, I also experienced that during morning but it just acid reflux. It is best to consult a doctor to be sure about your problem. Good luck to you.

Thank you Very much Keith!