Hi, I'm 19, female and have had this problem for a good year now. After the first meal I eat (Sometimes I wake up at 8am and eat and sometimes not til 10am) I sometimes get nausea and end up vomiting. It happens randomly. When I throw up, the food looks just like it did after I chewed it, so I don't think it made it to my stomach. I went to college the past year and that's where it started happening so I figured it was change of living or stress. But now I'm home for the summer and it's still happening! I'm under no stress now. I've eaten dairy products and drank milk my entire life and it doesn't trigger it. If I try to drink anything in the morning before eating I will throw it up. I drink about a normal amount of fluids (I drink maybe one Coke Zero a day with dinner) and do not have any eating problems. I take a multi-vitamin every morning also. I'm also on a Low hormone birth control pill which I've been taking for a little over a year. My mom made me take a home pregnancy test 2 months ago and it was negative plus I've also had one done at a doctor's office. My periods are normal, though I experience slight cramping a week before my period and during, but I've always had that problem. I have had sex before but I am on bc and we always use a condom which has never broke. I went to the doctor and he suggested I be hypoglycemic and eat smaller portions more often and eat more protein to last longer. I eat Plenty of protein (Eggs, meats, peanuts) and even changed my diet for awhile and it didn't help much. I'm rarely ever sick and the only time I ever vomit is in the morning AFTER I eat something. I  tried not eating in the morning (Which I know is not good for you) and it made me light headed. I exercise 3x a week.(usually weights, running, and sit-ups) Since I've been home for about a month, I've also had an increase of headaches, which I never have. They happen throughout the day, though not just morning. I have to go to the doctor soon for a check-up and planned on asking her, but I've already been to one doctor already about it and had blood, urine, and a thyroid test, and a fasting blood sugar test, which came back fine. I should probably add after I throw up, I usually eat something smaller and feel fine. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

OK, I didn't read your entire post... too long, but I stopped when I got to the part about you taking a multi-vitamin every morning.  That is what does it for me.  If I take a multi-vitamin in the morining I will throw up about 30 minutes later.  As soon as I stopped the vitamin, I stopped throwing up.  One doctor told me it was the iron in the multi.  but idk