Hello, I am a 16 year old teenage girl (17 this year, if that matters) and no matter what i eat, i will experience nausea and (if i've eaten a little too much for my stomach to handle - which isn't much) vomiting!! I haven't anything else wrong with me except for daily headaches (at different times to the after-food-nausea) so nothing to do with my body could be affecting my eating, and i enjoy my life, i haven't any problems which bother me at all, no fears, amazing friends and family, etc, so i'm stumped - HELPP!!

More than 2 months a ago, it more or less started -  I started spending all my time with this boy, who is naturally tall and super skinny (identical to his 20 year old brother, with no eating disorders O:) and began eating when he ate because i was always round his house with him, and we would go out and buy food cause his cupboards weren't stocked regularly with food we wanted to eat. When I noticed that i no longer ate the amount i used to (I noticed a week or 2 after i first started spending all my time with him), and i that i didn't even feel the hunger (cause i was probably in sync with his body) I told him, and he got worried, and began eating more than normal (for him) to not make me hungry. but i wasn't hungry anymore so he went back to normal.  He has no stomach problems, but now i do. He does try and get me to eat large amounts of food, cause he likes to spoil me, but if i eat something and while im eating it i feel a bit nauseous, or at all full, or even a slight tummy ache, I will feel intense stomach aches and nausea and I have to lay on my side for hours (yes, hours) until the aches go away. If i stand up or try and move while i'm feeling these horrible aches, most of the time I will throw up, or the feelings get worse.

I was 10 stone and now I am 9 stone, and my mother couldn't give a damn that i feel this ill, cause she thinks that I am fat, and thinks that it is good that i am loosing weight. She told me she will take me to get fixed once I have lost one or two more stones. I don't want to see a doctor because I don't think this is worth their time, because it is probably just my stomach shrinking, but a stomach is supposed to grow and not hurt too much when it grows again. The mother thing doesn't bother me, i'm just trying to explain why i won't go to a doctor.

Oh another side effect of this nausea after eating is that the aches are so bad, that i get put off food really easily now, as well as some food smells and start of the feeling of nausea. Even thinking about food can make me feel nauseous or vomit, so my hunger is very minimal, and normally completely goes away when i go downstairs to feed myself and look in the fridge. I do not eat when i do not feel hungry 'cause the aches come strongly and i feel sick again.

To be honest, at first I thought I could be pregnant, because I'm sexually active with my boyfriend, but not only and i on the pill, but we use condoms for protection, and the day after i bought a pregnancy test, just in case, i came off my pill and i had my period, and rememebered you can't have a period and be pregnant, so that thought went out the window.
Then my boyfriend and a few of my friend (as well as myself) thought it could be a sign if annorexia (well my boyfriend thought bulimia but that was because he didn't know the difference, he just knew that i was sick after I ate, but i wasn't making myself sick), but the thought soon died when i got cravings for 3 foods, and 3 foods only; Chicken mayo sandwich, salt and vinigar crisps and chocolate cake (and form). and yeah, from those cravings i quickly went to the shop and bought everything i was hungry for, and of course, i was almost sick after, and regretted eating those cravings D:

Please help, I wouldn't mind it so much if the feeling of nausea wasn't a regular occurance, and if the nausea wasn't so bad, but it's horrible and it makes me on the verge of tears.

well ya it could b annorexia or bulimia u should search tha internet bout them 2 and look at tha facts 2 c if u match any of dem if so u should c ur doctor of family doctor so u can get treated not dat it has a cure tho , so i hope dis helps best of luck 4 u . ;-)

thank youu, helped a little :} i wouldn't have thought about reserarching symptoms of them cause i know most of it already O: x

IBS?!  Research it. Irritable bowel syndrome.  Sounds like my symptoms... Good luck!  Where protection during sex!!!! I know thats cliche, but damn, you dont wanna be prego at 16/17! 

Go to a doctor. #1 you CAN still have a period and be pregnant. #2 pain and nausea that keep you from eating could be a sign of an under lying problem such as irritable bowl syndrome, gall stones, kidney stones, etc. If not treated some problems can lead to gastrointestinal tears, swelling, infection of the stomach or intestines which can be life threatening. ANYTIME you have stomach pain, swelling, nausea, vomiting, constipation, intense localized cramping etc. that affect your diet, please consult a physician. I hope you get better.