Hi, For the last few years now, I have been feeling constantly nauseated. This nausea never gets to the point where I vomit, but it often feels as though I will as it can get very intense. I also experience a sore stomach and occasionally acid reflux/indigestion. I have seen my doctor many times about this, and have also consulted a dietician and have found some trigger foods (gluten, lactose, garlic and honey), and it helps to avoid these foods but it hasn't fixed my problem! I am missing school due to this and really would like to figure out a resolution. Thank you.

I don't know your symptoms but I quit drinking over the last year and had some problems with constipation, panic attacks, waking up with gas pain, and irregular bowl movements. I found that eating pickles, drinking pickle juice, and sauerkraut which are foods with probiotics really helped and made me go naturally again and feel better finally after months. I'm drinking a ginger tea with probiotics for digestion as well. If you don't have to go then never force it either, you'll eventually have to go with the probiotics and a high fiber diet, it's natural like urinating. You should also eat a high fiber diet with fruits and vegetables and stay away from meat and high cholesterol food as much as possible. That helped me but I'd say the probiotics was what really turned the tide. Don't know your exact symptoms but try out probiotic foods, look into it and good luck.