Im 18 and i am uncircumcised.. i am able to retract my foreskin to reveal the head just fine.. but it doesnt stay retracted that easily.. even if it does, the head of the penis is WAY too sensitive to touch anything. Sensitive to a point that it is extermely comfortable and closely resembles pain..
so i was wondering, if its so sensitive that it can't touch anything.. how am i suppose to have sex? is there anyway to solve this problem?

Man blahblah88 i know exactly what you're going through. i have the same problem. I keep trying to figure this problem out. So far i found out tat if you retract it then leave out for like 5 mins under so kind of a low fan so it dries up you can touch it then. When it dries up it becomes like normal skin and i could touch it, but then when i put the foreskin back on and then took it right off again i could not touch it. Weird... im trying to find a solution ! i have a g/f that is very understanding and so then im trying to fix this asap for SEX!!

to blahblah88..i hv da same problem..u jus hv 2 either get circumsized at this age...or u jus hv 2 move da foreskin back and go thru da pain until u get use 2 it & it isn't really painful anymore..dats wat i did i jus endured the pain until it was nothin...

When you take a shower just touch it once or how many times as you can handle.
What you are feeling isn't actually pain, it's just that you can't anticipate hot it might feel
to touch it. Which means it's just a matter of getting familiar with your body.
afterwards try slowly sliding your finger across the head. eventually after couple of
weeks, you would end up wondering what the big deal was. It will feel that normal.

I got the same problem - i need to make it unsensitive to the touch. Whenever i touch it, it feels really weird and makes me think its painful. I have theorised it is all in the mond set burt i cannot get past it! I will try the shower tip but in the abth as i dont have a shower. Any other advice would be great

I am 18 and have exactly the same problem. The very tip of the head is starting to get a little better but the bottom of it is very sensitive. I've tried pulling the foreskin back and running it under hot water in the shower but it is far too sensitive.

For those worrying about sex you shouldn't, especially if you wear a condom. You are supposed to pull your foreskin back when wearing a condom, when I did it didn't hurt at all surprisingly.

Dude DON'T get circumcised you guys are very very lucky I was circed at 8 days old DON'T do it you WILL LOSE ALL FEELING IN YOUR KNOB You know how awesome it feels to jack off you get circumcised you will lose NINETY FIVE PERCENT FEELING IN YOUR DING-A-LING you will be sexually frustrated for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! YOU WILL WANT TO KILL YOURSELF!!!

dear friends, for sensitivity of the penis head is natural and to be enjoyed  for sex. if it"s too sensitive one can try this method: masturbate the head with smooth material like velvety and after you come,clean and dry the head and continue to rub the head with that velvet cloth. also you can retract the skin back and leave it stay back.slowly you feel not so sensitive .

hey my head of my uncirc penis burns when i touch it i am 14 years old i need advice i tryed everything its not helping at all i cn have sex it doesn't hurt but when its dry its very censitive all over pls i need help and the foreskin i pull it back it doesn't go back as much only when i have sex

ya guys......ofcourse penis head pains normaly when touched naked........but how come porn stars brutally lick it and play with it without ny pain???????

because theyre f*****g superheroes

I see this was posted over four years ago but im glad someone who's older than me has the same problem because i didnt know how to word it and you did perfectly. im no help because i still dont know how to resolve this problem and the answers here seem okay but im still doubtful but i'll give them a try. I hope you resolved it yourself. some advice on how you got over would be nice

I had sex yesterday for the first time with an uncircumcised penis. The thing is, initially i couldn't get it to go into the vagina cause it kept slipping out due to the condom. so when i pulled my foreskin back and put it in, it hurt quite a bit, but i used a lot if willpower to control it, and it came out again. Second time when I tried it, it was surprisingly smooth and didnt hurt at all. Just take the pain when you put it in the first time and the second time the pain reduces gradually and you'll have an amazing time!

I am uncircumcised and I have a long foreskin. I have never been successful in getting my penis head completely desensitized. When I have sex, I insert my penis as far as possible into my partner and this is a bit uncomfortable. Then I partially withdraw and, as I withdraw, my foreskin rolls forward to recover the head. This I continue with my head covered and in total comfort.

This might not work for everyone.

I would say that if a foreskin is always kept over the head that you will probably have trouble with painful oversensitivuty when you expose the glans.

The cure for this is AIR!

Expose the glans and it will lose the painful sensitivity but retain the ability to function very nice and sensuously.

Those of us who keep the glans always exposed enjoy this.

Old Hal