I have brown spotting this morning when I wipe. Have been feeling headachey and nauseous the past week or so during mid morning and some in the evening. Nothing really appeals to me food wise. I should start my period the 19th or the 22nd depending on which calculator I use. Could this be implantation bleeding? No cramps, negative test, off and on breast tenderness, not sore just noticeably different, not consistent.

Have you taken a hpt yet? I guess I should since my period should have come either the 15th or the 19th. But I've had light cramping off and on and back pain for 3 days, so I keep thinking my period is coming, but nothing yet. I don't want the disappointment of seeing a negative result. So I've been putting it off. Any advise?

Well if you period has not come I would throw in the towel and take a hpt.

its possible i suppose. are you on any bc? i'm on bc and have been having brown spotting the past 4 days...i'd suggest taking another hpt or 2.

We are trying for a baby and this happened to me this month. My last period was on 11/13/07 and I monitor my cervical mucus and also calculated ovulation date buy using an ovulation calculator. I got brownish discharge on 12/06/07 which lasted for 2-3 days then had light bleeding for a day which was not a normal period for me. I did hpt on 12/16/07 and it was negative. I still have all the symptoms of pregnancy. I don't know what to do? Can I still keep trying and what if I am pregnant will having sex would be ok? Please help.