Hey..I'm 19 yrs old female and i'm sexually active. For some reason when i am having sex i never have that intense feeling(orgasm) or 'cum' as they say. I talk to my friends and they tell me that they feel it dripping down their legs and things like that,but i never felt nothing like that before. One time it did happen, i think i urinated on myself in the process. :$. Wat can be wrong? Is it my partner that's not doing something right? Or is it too early for me to start having orgasms? i've been sexally active for a year now...wat can i do to help my problem?.

You don't say if you are a guy or a girl

yes she did..she said shes a 19 yr old female.

That was edited in. Some girls find it very difficult to reach orgasm. Some climax easily during sex, some never at all. You can try experimenting, more girls can orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris than from actual intercourse.

hi im 29 and ive never had an orgasm with a man i thought i couldnt have them at all until i was 26 and bought a clitoral stimulator omg !!! all those years i wasted some woman just cant orgasm with a man and i need the intensness of a stimulator just to come so invest in a toy designed for the clitoras and you will defo have one then you can get your boyf to use it on you and alone hope this helps xxxx