I'm only 16 and have recently just started to have sex. My boyfriend and I have sex atleast once a week, however I've never had an orgasm, I'm worried that it might be because I masterbate too much? We use foreplay before we have sex when he touches me it feels nice and I feel like I'm going to orgasm because I breath heavily etc but I'm not sure if I am or not it doesn't seem to be all that great if I am actually having orgasms. While were having sex it isn't really enjoyable for me.

Any tips to make us both feel better?
Also I want to know what I can do to make sex better for him, I toss him off but I hate giving BJ's is there anything else I could do bare in mind that I'm only 16 just a beginner

This is VERY common for girls your age to find discomfort in vaginal sex. Many girls can't orgasm from penetration. You likely require clitoral stimulation like most girls to orgasm. If you can cum by masturbation this is likely the case. Have him go down on you to orgasm during sex or tell him to focus on foreplay and your clit.

Many females don't feel pleasure from penetration till their 20s.

As far as pleasing your man. If you just compromise, give him BJs and he'll go down on you. Be sure to try Different positions each time as well. Anything turns on teenage males so he'll likely find anything kinky.

thank you this is very helpful :-)

I'll try some new stuff out on saturday then, does anyone else have anyother ideas?

I do. I'm fourteen and have you tried hand jobs. Tips if anyone needs them are, obviously the dangerous better, and if you don't mind you could lick a little on the shaft, not necessary though.um try using lubricants, even just warm water would feel good. And more things you could try are playing with his balls sorry for the terms if anyone finds them offensive. Immediately I when more ideas but I lost them. When they come back I'll post them