It's kinda hard for me to have an orgasm when I'm having sex with my boyfriend. He's my first (I lost my virginity pretty late because I'm 21.) But when I use (or he uses) a vibrator on me, I get this really squeamish feeling? I can't really explain it, but I get all tingly inside and don't know what to do. I can't let myself go and just squirt out. I kinda hold it in and stop myself... D: I tried using the vibrator on myself (solo) so that I could actually squirt but no luck. I end up all squeamish and then it just fades. The only problem is that I feel really numb down there right now. My BF used a vibrator on me like around four o'clock. (Obviously, again, no luck.) It's eleven right now and I'm still numb. Is there something wrong with me or is it because (according to him) I'm trying to hold the cum in? He wants to see me squirt but I can't... I'm also still sensitive down there right now, besides being numb. Is this normal? D:

First of all you can't squirt just because your boyfriend wants to see you squirt. Maybe you're not a "squirt person". And squirting has nothing to do with your orgasms. The most common libido killers in women are stress, children, relationship problems, physical injuries or lack of physical ability, and illness. Bad self-image is the worst offender, with weight issues topping the list. About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone, that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances. So your boyfriend should help you in exploring your body, find your erogenous zones so you can enjoy your sex life.

I agree. Forget about trying to squirt. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure of sex. Tell your bf, or better yet show him, where and how to touch you. You might need a longer period of foreplay to get your body ready for orgasm. But focus on the hot, sexy, pleasureable feelings, not on orgasm. Enjoy. XD

I was searching how to squirt and came to this site I think I can help a lil. I actually rented the hot squirt 3 porn and they tell you how to squirt but ive never been able to I have big orgasms but could never squirt they say every girl is different every girl can sqiurt it just trying to push tere buttons you can squirt for a teaspoon to 2 cups and it does help that he does want you top squirt that way you know he doesnt care that you soak him most girls hold it in cus they dont think there man will like it. u will feel like you have to pea so pea before you have sex when you get that feeling just let go

Not all girls can squirt. But here's some tips.. 1. Don't expect to squirt. Enjoy sex and it could happen. 2. Know how to stimulate your g-spot. Thats where it all happens. 3. Relax your body. Many girls tense up and don't reach climax because they don't want to "pee." Its not urine don't be afraid.

Squirting is very possible, but you have to know more about the female body. THIS includes more both physically and mentally. There are a lot of great resources out there that explain this is great detail and how every girl CAN SQUIRT during orgasm, she (and her partner) just has to learn.

One tip to remember is that you need to drink a LOT of water leading up to your playtime. I ask my girlfriend to start drinking a lot of water even 2-3 days before a sleepover. For those who have ever experienced this, women lose a LOT of liquids during a squirting orgasm. Keep a bottle of Gatorade, a bottle of water and a glass of coconut water in the fridge or by the nightstand and you won't have any problems at all.

Furthermore, I would strongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

My suggestion is to do your homework on the female body (even though you "think" you might already know it) as I find the female orgasm to be on the the most incredible things I've ever experienced. Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, she was never able to have a squirting orgasm. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away... SO much to the point that I just recently put together a blog to share what I have learned.

I'd love to hear your feedback after you have read through some of the post and watched the videos...

.

Look up a man named Jason Julius. He is the man that helped my husband be able to make me squirt.

Not everyone can squirt and not everyone can cream you have to be really turned on to squirt and or cream

What if im afraid to let my boyfriend touch me because of how i look or how it feels