I'm an 18year old girl and I've been having sex since I was 13 but I've never had an orgasm. The closest I came to an orgasm was my about 2 years ago and just that felt so good I really want to gave one. I'm not into ttouching myself so I don't really think that's an option. Is there something wrong with me? My bfs always end up feeling bad cuz I can't. Help!

A lot of girls can't get orgasm by intercourse. So your bf has to use his fingers/tongue to give you that. If that doesn't help, you must masturbate yourself. In that way you will feel what gives you orgasm. Having orgasm is soooooooo good, so you must try everything to get it. Good luck:-)

Masturbation is the best why to learn how to reach orgasm. If you are uncomfortable touching yourself, I highly suggest using running water to masturbate. I used to have the same problem as you did, and I tried absolutely everything. I couldn't even get off with a vibrator. But then I tried running water and I had my first orgasm within minutes! If you want to try this, you can use the bath faucet or a detachable shower head. What I do is set the bath water to a comfortable temperature, lie back, relax, and let the water run all over my clitoris. It's wonderful.

I really do suggest trying to masturbate with your hands as well. It may feel strange at first, but there's nothing wrong or dirty about masturbation, and it's a good way to get to know your body. It's a good idea to use some kind of lube and focus on your clitoris. It may take a lot of trying to get used to it, but you can do it.

Have any of your partners given you oral sex for long periods of time? If you are currently sexually active, you could ask your man to try experimenting with his tongue more.

The other piece of advice I have is to exercise. I've heard the statistic that women who don't enjoy exercise are twice as likely to have difficulty reaching orgasm as women who do. This is because exercise, especially abdominal workouts, get the blood flowing to your pelvic area. I find that I can always orgasm easier after a workout.

Not all orgasms are created equal. Your first orgasms may be very small; they may not be the mind blowing affair that the media portrays them to be every time. But they will grow the more you have them. Good luck!

Another addendum to my post: remember, there is NOTHING wrong with you! A lot of women have problems reaching orgasm, and you are definitely not alone. A women's sexual peak is in her 30s, and many women don't have their first orgasm till their mid-20s. I used to be in the same boat, so I understand that it can be very frustrating. I didn't have my first orgasm till I was 20. Don't let it get you down though, just keep exploring your sexuality and enjoying your body.

thanks for the advice. physical activity isnt my problem, ive been on an intense cardio and abdominals workout for several years five days a week..ive been trying all suggestions and nothing yet unfortunately. my bf loves performing and recieving oral sex, but just as with actual intercourse i cant achieve orgasm no matter how good it feels even over a prolonged period of time. still have high hopes though