im 19yrs old and i have been w/ my boyfriend for a year now. Everytime we have intercourse i always have to reach orgasm w/ my hand, and i have never came close to having an orgasm through just sex.

What do i do to reach orgasm w/out doing it myself and reaching it through intercourse??
please help.

-Casey

I have to say, normally women have an easier time climaxing via direct clitoral stimulation only. Vaginal orgasms are possible, but take work, patience and relaxation. If one goes by porn movies, then they are off course already since 99% of those are fake anyway.

As long as you have enough lubrication, your partner fits you well and you fell him good then Kegel excersizes may be the trick for you. Google Kegel excersize and you will find tons of tips and ways to do it and you can do these anywhere and even all day if you like, in a few weeks you will have great control of your vaginal muscuels and therefore will have a better time at finding the big "O" during vaginal intercourse.....BUT....

Do not beat yourself up over it or get down on yourself. Some of us, including me, can not climax via vaginal penetration alone and need a helping hand... or mouth.

Now we did find an interesting way to get there the other night... he rubbed my clitoris with the head of his penis and when I was climaxing he penetrated me with it and took me farther over the edge than I have ever been before even with no clitoral touching after that point. It was wonderful. Huge "O"

Good luck and I wish you the best!

Get your self another man. Long hard and deep helpful..