Hello there, I am a female who is 26 years old. I have a little baby boy and I have one question for you. Do you have some tips for me considering night baby feedings? I mean how to do this as easy as possible? This is very important for me so I would like the answer as soon as possible please. Thank you in advance for every thing you tell me.

Hello there, I will be happy to help you out. At first your baby can sleep consistently for 2 hours tops. But you little boy will sleep for around 16 hours a day. He can't sleep for more hours in a row because his nervous system is not mature enough. This is why you will have to feed him so often. When your boy is awake you should talk and sing to him and play a lot. Every normal house noise should be available to him. When he feels drowsy but still awake, you should put him to sleep. You will have to adjust your activities towards baby's natural patterns. In the end you will be able to wean your baby of night feedings. That is not easy of course.