Hello I hang my head in shame after what I have done. 8 months ago I got drunk and slept with my sisters fiance. We ended up having sex. We were like dirty dogs. I only had realised what I had done the next morning when we were lying in bed together naked. Now I have realised I am pregnant with his baby we are expecting a boy. I don't know what to do. Shall I tell her or not. She was only marrying him for his money but with me and him it was love. He said that few years after our son is born we would have sex again but properly.

Hello I think that you should not feel guilty because you are in love with him she was after his money. I think u should tell her before there wedding so u and him can be together. I think that you should have done the whole package. All the best in the future and hope you have a healthy baby boy.

Hello Laura, Love can make you do crazy things. But nothing should come between family. I would tell your sister and if you want to be with him after words so be it. But you need to know there is a child in the middle now so you have to think about you sweet baby boy. I think it would be better for telling you sister then her finding out from someone else. Good luck! and Congrats!!