Hi. My 4 months old baby has problem sleeping. He struggles for eternity to fall asleep and seems to have difficulties with making the transition between being asleep and awake. I simply can`t create him some sleeping routine that he would follow. What to do?

Hi. I have exactly the same problem with my 3 months old girl. She`s not able to sort day out from night, and he sleeps whenever he wants to. Sometimes he falls asleep while feeding. A friend of mine told me that she puts her baby down, just before she falls into sleep. Sure she will cry longer (and louder) but take your time. However, no need to enforce sleep that rigid. When she finally falls asleep don`t be very quite. Otherwise she will get used to sleep only in complete silence. Darken her room for sleeping hours. Keep the night feeds as short as possible.