I am 3 months pregnant. I have one small problem, but it is not a medical. I have so much trouble with choosing name for a baby boy. I want my son to have some call name. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

Some parents have a hard time choosing a baby name, even though it seems like it is an easy thing to do. They feel under pressure because they might choose some name that will not be interesting after some time. But when you look at it from broad perspective, what ever name you choose is the right one as long as your baby is healthy. Every name is special on its own way and some people believe that a name can determine destiny of their baby. I have some great suggestions. However, at the end, you are still the one that has to make a decision. You did not write me your religion or location to help me with my suggestions. Most beautiful boy names for me are Alex, Christian and Gabriel. Also, names like Jessie, Luis, Preston, Jean and Luke are nice. It all depends what is "cool" for you. You can talk with your husband and ask him to help you with the names, make a list of top five that you both like and make a decision. After all, there are no "wrong" names for your child as long as it is ok. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with your choice.