I wounder if somebody can help me or give me some advice I had a period on the 25/07/13 I came off on the 28/07/13 I slept with this person (fling)on the 29/07/13, which I only slept with him that once I was taking the pill for 3 days from the 29th then in the 1/08/13 I slept with my ex which got back together we were ovz going threw honeymoon period which ment slept together quiet a lot I then came on another period on the 5/8/13 till 10/8/13 then the week after I spotted for 4 days which was the 12/13/16/17 of august I did vary amount of pregnancy test in August and all came back negative then around the 15th September I found out I was pregnant who could the father be the person that I slept with on the 29th July or my partners which was my ex please help me :(

Only the DNA can confirm....He can be anyone......

They gave me the 14th May wouldn't I be able to work out from when I consieved??

ummmm....u can workout with that bt i think u never can be sure with that....i really dont think so coz its just a day difference...right ?? u never can be sure.....

I would presume that if my due date is 14th May wouldn't I ov consived on 14th august as they date my lmp would of been 5th but working it out to get 14th may means my last period would of been from the 7th august which is full 40 weeks from 14th august to 14th may :/

Yes i agree bt still u cant be sure...sperms have a bigger life inside, i dont know...just dont think abt it, you will know it later :)

Thanks for your advice all try forget about it as hard as it is I want it to be my partner I'm with as we already have a child together :)