I had my period last May 22, it lasted for 5 days. on the 6th day, i only have brown mens. so me and my boyfriend had sex on the 6th day (May 27), he ejaculated all through out inside of me. Then on the next day, i totally do not have any red marks or brown. May 29, same thing happened. we had unprotected sex and ejaculated again inside of me. June 14, i have a brown spot. the next day i don't have any spots. is it accurate if i take a home pregnancy test? do you think im really pregnant? idk what to do. 

well it was in May so now its already June and you must have already found the answer but for the accuracy i dont think it would be so much of 100% because there was cases which didnt came out true even after the home test so you better consult the doctor iif you are confused

Hi sumnima.. haven't consulted a doctor yet. but on the 14th i had spotting, then on the evening of 15th, i discharged. on the 16th, when i wipe a tissue after peeing, i got light brown stain. do you think it's implantation bleeding? haven't experienced this before. thank you