My boyfriend and i have been having protected sex since mid January, about every 2 weeks. I don't think there were any issues with the condoms. The end of my last normal period was January 31st. I took a hpt March 15th and it was negative. My periods have always been pretty regular so i thought i skipped a month but mow its almost 2...My pee stream for the test was rather short but I'm not sure if that would affect it, the results seemed pretty clear. I'm starting to get really worried and wondering if my test was false. I have no other types of symptoms except being really hungry, but I doubt that means anything haha. What should I do from here?

I mean, periods can be late, but now that you have skipped two periods and even if the pregnancy test was negative, I think its time that you visit a gynecologist to find out what is really going on. Obviously, second pregnancy test to completely eliminate that as a reason why you haven't had a period yet, but there also could be other causes, like infection that are causing this.