I'VE BEEN ON CLOMID FOR 3 CYCLES, FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER MY BF & I WOULD HAVE SEX @ LEAST 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY. IN DECEMBER MY PERIOD LASTED FOR 3 1/2 DAYS SO THAT MONTH I DECIDED NOT TAKE THE CLOMID DUE TO THE SHORTNESS OF MY PERIOD. HERE IT IS FEBRUARY 1ST AND I HAVENT SEEN MY PERIOD SINCE DECEMBER 25TH TO BE EXACT. I'VE BEEN HAVING TENDERNESS IN MY BREAST, BAD HEADACHES, AND BACK PAINS NOT TO MENTION I HAVENT BEEN IN THE MOOD TO HAVE SEX, I JUST DONT HAVE THE URGE, I TOOK @ LEAST 3PREGNANCY TESTS 2 @ HOME AND 1 @ THE DOCTORS OFFICE BEFORE MY MISSED PERIOD AND THEY ALL CAME BACK NEGATIVE; HOWEVER I RECENTLY TOOK A TEST BEFORE POSTING THIS AND IT WAS NEGATIVE AS WELL. UGH I'M SO ANNOYED AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BODY, MY PERIOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR MY PREVIOUS PREGNANCY IN 2008 I HAD MISSED MY PERIOD 4 THE MONTH OF JANUARY THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF FEB I DECIDED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY DOCTOR... TOOK THE TEST AND IT WAS POSITIVE A MONTH LATER I LOST THE BABY, SO NOW I'M LOOKING 4 ANSWERS AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING.

Hey i have taken loads of preg tests and all neg i am now 7 days late for my period and still neg ! i have had cramping white creamy discharge sore back and hip also woke up in middle of the night one night and was sick ! i duno how long im ment to wait till i get a positive ! also breasts are a little tender some nights and feeling more tired than usual !

I had sex 24 of April my period was supposed to come the 9th of may and now its the 15... 6 days late