To anyone who can help me,

to get one thing straight, im not a girl, im a 20 year old male who is very terrified at the moment. I am usualy very paranoied about things and blow things out of proportion, just thought you should keep that in mind.

Just last night i have had sex with a girl. I had protection and the intercourse itself didn't last long, maybe 3 mintues as we decided to stop because we didn't feel like it was the right thing to do so therefore I did not ejaculate. Now, my concern is before I put the condom on, my hand(fingers) came in contact with the top of my penis which had pre-cum on it. I used that same hand(fingers) to hold the tip of the condom while putting it on, thus leaving marks or traces of the pre-cum from my penis on the tip of the condom. I have looked up other information about sperm in pre-cum and it is said that if the male hasn't ejaculated(eg. masturbation) before having sex and urinated before sex, there should be no traces of sperm in the pre-cum. Note, I masturbated 24 hours before the intercourse but have gone to the toilet a few times during the day to urinate.

My concern is, could've the pre-cum traces left on the tip of the condom contained sperm and thus gotten the girl pregnant?

Any advice, thoughts or opinions would really help.

p.s. she is going to get the morning after pill(36 hours after the intercourse)...the rule is not to leave it till after 72 hours, right?

Thank you.

For starters there would not be enough Pre cum for her to get pregnant. is possible but not probable. No need to worry. :-D

She's right. Also, when sperm comes in contact with oxygen the cells become dead immediately.