Last period 5/30/2012, I am having sore breast and urinary frequency with mild cramping. I usually only cramp the day prior to my period. I have 28 day cycles. I have always been able to test positive early on the early detection pregnancy tests prior to my period. I tested today and negative. I want to be pregnant but kinda have lost hope, could I still be pregnant? My period is due in 4 days.

if you had unprotected sex then the possibility is there. not all people that test b4 a missed period get a possitive i dont till im a week late and its possible you want to be pregnant your pre cycle symptoms are hightened because you're paying attention to every change in your body.. i would wait till you are late a week if you can wait give your hcg levels to get up then test again gets bloods whatever  

Thanks kimyhe. I was going to retest again if af never came which looks like is still not here today.