Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I need some quick information about one thing. Just recently I end up in bed with one guy that I met few days before. I slept with him only that time and never again.
Few days after, I have found out that he is a drug addict and I become very scarred because I have read a lot of stuff about how almost half of these junkies are infected with HIV.
I was terrified when I found out for this. To be honest with you, I didn’t feel any unusual symptoms accept mild dizziness and I was just wondering could this be a sign of HIV ars.
What else should I know about these HIV ars symptoms?

Hi. I know some useful stuff about HIV symptoms and I will gladly try to help you. To be honest with you- some HIV infected persons can feel dizziness in one stadium of disease but it would be very stupid to make this serious diagnosis so easily.
You must also know that, in generally, there are symptoms that occur in persons with HIV that may not have anything at all to do with this disease. Dizziness for example can be caused by many trivial things such as high blood pressure or some ear infection.
If you want to be sure- only way is to contact your general practitioner and do some tests such as some blood tests, HIV RNA PCR or simple HIV test that you can buy in almost every drug store.