i have some questions and am lost on what to do. I have herniated and bulging disc in my neck, I also have tendon damage in my right shoulder. In my lower back I have problems with disc degenitive disease, bulging disc, arthritis and satica nerve issues. I woke up the other day with no feeling in right side of lower back, called doctor told to go to ER. I got to the ER and was violently sick, blood pressure so low, potassium depleted and white blood count extermely high. Needless to say after tons of test and keeping me alive, they admitted me into the hosp. I was released the following evening. Now they were so worried about other symptoms that they didn't even look at back. Well I have numbness in my thumb and forefinger but its just in the tips of my two fingers and I can hardly move or use my arm. My back is still the same and my pain medicine isn't working at all. I have been in bed for days and when I do get out of bed I get light headed and have to sit down. I am also getting headaches and hot flashes. I am only 35 so I don't think menopause is the issue with the hot flashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate having to live on all these addicting drugs, would love to go to the doctor and say can we test for this and bam I can get better. Ihave two teenagers to take care of with no family or friends to help.
Thanks for reading and helping

also wanted to add that I have seen three different surgeons for my back and neck and they all said that they will not touch my injuries because the benefit of the surgery would be 0 - 10% and the risk of the surgery would be 80-90%. Could I be having frozen shoulder?