About one and a half months ago, I started having these "episodes" where my both my legs went completely numb and I had sharp, tingeling sensations on the outside of my arms (only affecting my ring fingers and pinky fingers on both hands. My legs were so numb I had my husband hit them as hard as he possibly could and didn't feel a thing. I became very dizzy, so dizzy in fact, I had to hold onto things as I walked along-or have someone help me to get to where I was going. I went to the ER, they performed an EKG, blood work, urine sample, and CT scan-all of which came back fine. The doctor said it wasn't an emergency that I could no longer feel my legs so I was discharged.
Since then, almost every single day I became super dizzy, just like before, but has become increasingly worse. When these episodes happen, I am unable to lift my head because the dizziness is so bad. I feel like I am going to vomit and pass out. Most of the time the dizziness is the "room spinning very fast".
I followed up with a Neurologist, but since I had been seeing a Chiropractor for a cervical vertebrae that won't stay in place, she assumed automatically that it had something to do with my neck or some type of migraine that actually doesn't cause pain?. I am also in the testing stages of inner ear problems by an ENT specialist.
About three days ago, I started having severe back pain. Both upper and lower. My lower back pain can be pin pointed to a fairly confined area, lower right side and center of spine. I also have excruciating pain in between my shoulder blades.
I awaiting my VNB? test from the ENT dr.-which is over a month away. And my MRI results from a neck scan the neurologist ordered.
In August of 2008, I had surgery on my left shoulder due to tearing of tendons and misplacement of my clavical.
I feel fairly certain that all these tests will come back fine and they will just write it off to panic attacks or something like that. I don't know what to do next. Any suggestions?

Dear justice51318, 

You have been having subacute rheumatic fever. It is an autoimmune, systemic disease that creates problems in many tissues and therefore organs, but since neurological tissues are "sensitive" by their very nature people have neurological pain in the limbs, abnormalities to the nerve of hearing and ballance (they both arise from the cochlea located within the inner ear) so people often have vertigo, tinnitis, at times, hearing loss of some level. People have chronic low/back, upper back and neck pain with neurological abnormalities to the lower and upper limbs. At times people have various digestive abnormalities from soft frequent stools to diarrhea to constipation. At times that is termed irritable bowel syndrome. The cervical/shoulder pain can include upper back pain near the shoulder blades and, at times, pain into the upper chest. Often it appears in one shoulder/arm/ neck worse than the other. Usually, it is worse in the shoulder/arm of a persons favored limb: right if a person is right handed, for instance unless a physical accident or over use activity took place with the non-favored arm. Lower back/ buttock and leg pain, often termed sciatica, can take place on either side, but can occur on both sides depending on various factors. The idea that a person's problem is caused by a cervical vertebrae being out of place is "mechanical nonsense" and the concept that a person's problem is caused by a "disc bulge" is, likewise, not correct, but since no one has a better idea those concept continue to be exploited by various practitioners to "make a buck". I am not being necessarily crass, but since medical people do not know what 99% of the problems they treat are caused by they do their best with the dogmatic ideas that they are taught in training. Read my enties under Norsk10, my handle, and write a reply if you want to. 

Yours, Norsk10

thanks for this post i too have all these symtoms, and your post has helped me to realize, what going on .