Got that and also getting numbness shooting down my arm to my fingers im 38yrs old Bodybiulder and have no probs moveing my arm but just keep getting these probs can anyone help pls thxs

It very likely could be a pinched nerve, bulging/herniated disc in your neck believe it or not. You should see a Dr. for a referral if you might need to have an MRI taken. Good luck.

Hey Rod,

When I was 44 yrs old I started to experience the same probs and I did indeed have a torn rotator cuff. I am a woman that didn't think this possible as I didn't engage in hard labor...but a few years before I left my job, I was lifting heavy sacks of coins from my back seat repeatedlyt thru the day. Symptoms began to show when I would extend my arm forward to change radio in my car and again when I tried sleeping on that side. I have since had 4 surgeries on both shoulders. Two rotators and two to clean up scar tissue and arthritis. Find a good surgeon that specializes in "shoulder" issues and/or surgeries.

Totally agreed that it could be a torn rotator cuff or tendonitis. I had tendonitis in my shoulder and it was excruciating - mine just didn't radiate much below my elbow. I did have arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder and haven't had any problems with it again.