i have pain or symptoms,i am very worried i experienced pain in my neck ,right side i feel that goes up on my rigth head,ang shoulder for the last couple weeks,but for the last few days,i have had numbness in my arm &my neck(right side )w/ my head & my neck sometimes stiffness &numbness that used to wake me up at nights ,pls help me ,im so worried what is this ,thank you ihope you help me ,anyway went to the doctor and doctor told me ,taht i need to do exercise like a rotator cuff exercise,if is not working in 2 months ,need to do theraphy.

The numbness associated with the pain could be a pinched nerve or if severe enough a disc problem in your neck. I'm glad you saw your doctor though because he would know if you needed any serious intervention. Follow his instructions and hopefuly you get better. Also, don't ignore the pain; if it continues go back like he ordered. Good health to you!