I have had the numbness, tingeling, and pain in my hands and fingers, They hurt and i have to smack my hands on my leg or something not very hard but something soft enough to hit without hurting myself and it comes and goes at least 20 times or more a day and i would love to find out why. I have problems in my classes from writing or even just sitting there and its embarassing for them to stare at me trying to make it go away. Does anyone have these problems and what can i do about it.

It very well might be neuropathy. Or maybe its just cold weather. I have also heard of symptoms like this being associated with a vitamin deficiency (B vitamins (most commonly B12), and vitamin E, among others). Also, maybe just in case ask your doc about the development of some sort of more serious neuro issue, but if I had to bet I would say that this may be neuropathy....

Hope this helped, best of luck  (:

is it ascending into your arms and is it in your feet too?