Hi, folks. I know that vegan diet is strict and they do not eat meat which is very important source of proteins. I would like to know what the vegan sources are important sources of protein. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me this since I am thinking of becoming one of the followers.

Hi to you too. Vegan diet can be adjusted to meet the protein requirements of a person. Protein combining is not necessary. However, it is important to make calories intake adequate. It is also important to eat various foods each day. Since plants are protein source for vegans, then their daily need would be between 0.8 and 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight. Vegans can find protein in many sources. Some of them are: cooked soybeans, cooked lentils, veggie burger, cooked peas, almonds, etc. If you are not sure, consult a nutritionist. He can make you a diet that will be suitable for you. I hope everything will be all right.

hi there tofu is full of protien and totally vegetrian is very nice in a fritta