Hi, folks. My brother has been having some problems with often urinating E. coli. He has also been recently diagnosed with pyogenic spine infection. I would like to know if these two conditions are somehow related. What do you think about this? I would really appreciate it. I hope someone will answer.

Hi, there. It is interesting what you are talking about. It seems that your brother already has some place with infection in his body. Maybe somehow this E. coli found the way to the spinal cord. I really don’t know this. You should talk with his doctor about this. He must be familiar with the details. I hope you’ll find out something. Good luck! Bye!

Hello. This is an interesting topic. I think that non-expert couldn’t answer it. Maybe urinary system makes some pathological connection with the spinal canal. This can be cause of pyogenic spine infection. Maybe these bacteria found some way to disseminate in organism. There are various theories. That is why I recommend talking to the expert. I am sorry that I couldn’t help you more. Bye!