I had Mirena IUD placed 4/26/12. I bled for 3 months. Normal period 8/12. In September I started what I thought was a normal period but I normally bleed 3-4 days and was bleeding for 12 days when I made obgyn appt. At my appt they did internal exam, internal/external ultasounds, and blood work. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I had my first ultrasound with my son in 2010. They said everything was normal except my right ovary has gotten worse. Doctor gave me bc pills to try to help me stop bleeding. My IUD was in place and took bc pills from 9/26/12 - 10/22/12. Even with the bc pills I was bleeding every other day or so. On 10/25/12 my IUD strings were outside of me after sex with my fiance. When I called the obgyn they said to pull it the rest of the way out and that from looking at my charts my prolonged bleeding in September was due to me body rejecting my IUD. I started having "pregnancy" symptoms a week after my IUD was out. I went to see my obgyn again 11/12/12. Got an internal exam doctor said I was not pregnant and gave me bc pills to start after I get my next period. I slightly bled the night my IUD came out which again was 10/25/12. Here I am 11/22/12 and have not had any bleeding, pms, or period symptoms in 28 days. I have had a few feeling pregnant symptoms like I felt when I found out I was pregnant with my son back in 2010. Am I crazy, could I be pregnant (doctor after internal said no and I've had 3 negative tests), or is this just issues from Mirena IUD? Anyone else have issues like this?

Yes, I felt the baby move and did not have a period for three months. After heavy exercise I noticed the movement stopped and saw a Dr. After an exam and scan he said everything was fine and the mirena is doing what it is supposed to do. I am now losing my mucous plug and cramping. I am a nursing student and will be finding a new OB real soon.