I am in to my 1st day of withdraw from a 2year 25 mg per day of Hydrocodone habit. I am just starting restless legs and unable to sleep after 2 benadryl. Any advise or support would be appreciated

Hi there! Wow, so you're going to try to get off hydrocodone? I know that if you have restless legs that taking a cold bath can help with both the sleepiness and the restless legs. Out of curiosity, have you done it cold turkey or are oyu tapering? Tapering is the best and most effective wya if you can. How are you doing today?

my main drug is hydrocodone i take about 20-40 mg a day and that is much better than b4 i was taking about 100mg of hydrocodone a day so i had to switch to hrion, oc, cadian anything higher to get what i wanted cheaper...needless to say i weened back dwn to hydro and now experiencing wd and im ready to find something in a bad bad way so i figured id research first to c if there r any home remidies lol yea right huh i cant take sleep aid cus i hav a chld that keeps me busy so i feel bad really bad!!!!!