Ughhhh im in day two of quitting cold turkey at home, i have to children under age 5 & im married....this is my second time stopping first time was rehab lets just say it didnt work for me, so i ask, please please tell me ONLY otc remedies that will help i have my kids and i have to go thru this with them home with me and my husband gone from 9to5. Ive never wanted something so bad i just want to be happy again i wanna get up and take care of my babies, im jappy i made the decision and mentally im ok because i want this so bad, its the physical sh*t that is making me want to die=/ please anything&&everything helps

i recntly did this also. if you go to wal-greens there is this pill for restless legs... that helped big time. so will a hot bath to soak your legs. ib profen and an anti diareah meds will also help. also I-COOOL which is for medapose will help with the hot and cold flashes. and make sure to take vitamins!!!!

Hi, I too have been down this road, and going thru it now. What helps is imodium ad the lopermide acts as an opiate in the digestion, but you have to take like 5 every 6-7 hours. Also get some kratom, this is the first time I used itand it really seems to be helping. I'm 28 hours in, yes I feel blah, yes I have a headache, but so far, I'm not sick as I usually get. You can get it at a smoke shop.

Thank you! Im in the 5th night going into the6th day, ive bought womens one a day multi vitamin, ibuprofen, Benadryl to help sleep (which im not sure even helps) vit b12 for energy, aleve and immodium but i haven't gone to the bathroom in 5 days =( yuck i kno im so.drained my skin is crawlingand my legs are not right i haven't slept im going crazyyyyyyyyyyy