I'm 17 and have been on the pill for a year. ever since my sophomore year I had gotten sick the first day of my period. Feeling like I was going to throw up (but never throwing up), getting shivers, and feeling like the flu. Then about a few months ago I did start throwing up on the first day. Now, today, I can't keep anything down even midol or tums. I really need help because I am having cramps (or constipation)  and it's getting to the point where I'm going to call the hospital cuz I have nothing left to throw up and I am still dry heaving. 
Help please!

i used to have the same issue...instead of the pill try the shots sometimes pills dont work as well as the shots for some people...i usually take pain killers the second i feel like im getting it to avoid extreme pain as for the stomach try eating soups during your period its easier for your stomach to hold....i hope you feel better